The following disclaimer applies to all websites of The Children's Hospital at Westmead.
This site contains information, data, documents, pages and images prepared by NSW Health Department ("the Information") for and on behalf of the Crown in right of the State of New South Wales ("the State of New South Wales"). The Information is protected by Crown copyright.
The Information contained in this site includes information derived from various third parties which is neither endorsed nor supported by the State of New South Wales and does not necessarily reflect any policies, procedures, standard or guidelines of the State of New South Wales.
Whilst the Information contained in this site has been presented with all due care, the State of New South Wales does not warrant or represent that the Information is free from errors or omission.
The Information is made available on the understanding that the State of New South Wales and its employees and agents shall have no liability (including liability by reason of negligence) to the users for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred or arising by reason of any person using or relying on the information and whether caused by reason of any error, negligent act, omission or misrepresentation in the Information or otherwise.
Furthermore, whilst the Information is considered to be true and correct at the date of publication, changes in circumstances after the time of publication may impact on the accuracy of the Information. The Information may change without notice and the State of New South Wales is not in any way liable for the accuracy of any information printed and stored or in any way interpreted and used by a user.
The State of New South Wales takes no responsibility for the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of any information included in the Information provided by third parties nor for the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of links or references to information sources (including Internet Sites) outside of the New South Wales Health Department. Links to other Internet Sites are not under the control of the State of New South Wales and are provided for information only. Although care has been taken in providing these links as suitable reference sources, due to the changing nature of Internet content, it is the responsibility of the users to make their own investigations, decisions and enquiries about the information retrieved from other Internet Sites. Provision of these links does not imply any endorsement, non-endorsement, support or commercial gain by the State of New South Wales.
© - Copyright - New South Wales Health Department for and on behalf of the Crown in right of the State of New South Wales.
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced in any material form or transmitted to any other person without the prior written permission of the State of New South Wales, except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (as amended). In particular, the user of the Information agrees:
- to retrieve documents for information only;
- to save or print a single copy for personal use only and not to reproduce any major extract or the entire document except as permitted under Copyright Act 1968 (as amended) without the prior written permission of the State of New South Wales;
- to acknowledge the source of any selected passage, table diagram or other extract reproduced;
- not to make any charge for providing the Information to another person or organisation without the prior written consent of the State of New South Wales and payment of an agreed copyright fee;
- not to modify the Information without the express prior written permission of the State of New South Wales;
- to include this copyright notice and disclaimer in any copy made;
- this Disclaimer is subject to Crown Copyright and may not be reproduced in any form without the express permission of the State of New South Wales. This Disclaimer is designated to this Web Site as created for the Crown in right of New South Wales by the New South Wales Crown Solicitor.
Website icons provided by Mark James