As members of a mutually supportive ecumenical team, chaplains speak to patients, parents, relatives, friends and staff. They bring a spiritual ministry to those who wish to receive it. They seek to support all people associated with their wards, whether their experience is of concern, fear, happiness or relief. Chaplains facilitate contact with people's own religion or denomination if they request it. Hospital prayers are conducted each day at 10.00am, Catholic Mass is held each Friday at 12.30pm. The provision of baptism and other sacraments is available.
How to make an appointment:
The chaplaincy service is for Hospital patients, families and staff.
To contact us, you may ring the Hospital switchboard (9845 0000) and ask for the chaplain to be paged, or phone us directly.
- Anglican chaplains
- Rev Jan Donohoo - 9845 3903
- Mrs Kate Bradford - 9845 3903
- Catholic chaplains
- Fr Marcelo Pamintuan - 9845 3901
- Sr Patricia Bolster - 9845 3901
- Sr Narelle Whiteman - 9845 3901
- Presbyterian chaplains
- Rev Ian Schoonwater - 9845 3902
- Uniting Church chaplain
- Pastor Trish Rooney- 9845 3902
- Islamic Visitor
- Mr Mahmoud Sukkarieh - 9845 3902
Last updated: Tuesday, 4 March 2014